Thursday, July 31, 2014

oliver update

In these summer days that slip by, one after another after another, Oliver first hit six months and then seven months and-- quite frankly-- I pretty much missed both milestones.

But I haven't missed a minute of loving this guy.


He is changing.

Fast.

Sitting at the table with us most meals these days. Not eating anything yet, but joining us. (And thinking he's quite the something special as he does, I might add!)



After flirting with crawling for weeks now, he finally got the inspiration he needed when his newest baby cousin was over for the day. Abby laid her on the ground for a diaper change and he quickly figured out how to move from Point A (where he was) to Point B (grabbing the baby's hair)!

But mostly, he will still just sit and watch and smile and smile and smile!



I am beyond thankful for him. Words can't describe. They never can.

The days are slipping by, but I am doing my best to soak him in, to hide these memories in my heart, to cherish the way he needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment