Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow


The snow is piled up so high it's almost to the top of the first rail on our fence (if that makes sense).

If I was a photographer, I would take a picture. Since I'm not, I won't make you cringe at sad attempts.

Instead, I'll leave it to your imagination and simply tell you this: if you've never seen deep drifts of white, clean snow sparkling in bright sunlight beneath an intensely clear blue sky, you're missing out on one of the prettiest sights I've ever seen. There's a reason Scripture describes the work of Christ in terms of washing us "white as snow."


1 comment:

  1. There's nothing whiter than freshly fallen, deeply frozen snow drifts dazzled with midday sunlight. And so we are washed and clothed in whiter than white garments of righteousness.
    You have to see it to believe it. I guess I've grown to love these winterscapes more and more as my need becomes more and more apparent. How wondrous is our God!

    ReplyDelete