Monday, February 7, 2011

In which I admit defeat


We brought in an extra TV and filled the house with lots of our favorite people.

Superbowl


We consumed a shocking amount of food: pizza & wings, shrimp de gallo, hummus & veggies, kielbasa & cheese, black & gold cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and more.

Superbowl


People weren't afraid to wear black & gold (check out my awesome sisters!).

Superbowl


In the end, we lost, despite more net yards, more first downs, and more time of possession. Hopefully the lesson has been learned: you can't throw the ball to the other guys if you want to score more points than them.


3 comments:

  1. It's still fun to watch the game though, isn't it!  I actually liked the half time this year...I am way behind the times on modern music since I don't like much of it, but "Fergie" is endorsing an Avon perfume so I found out who she was! And I only knew some of the music because it was on America's Got Talent....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard from Uncle Darryl this morning via message. I had called him last night to congratulate him. He was pleased with how "his boys" did.
    I also knew folks in the little yellow house were disappointed. Sorry. Wish everyone could always win, but I guess it wouldn't quite be the same.
    Games. Funny things...
    It was fun trying, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a good time though!

    ReplyDelete