Friday, August 19, 2011

Yes, it's true

there's another bouncing babe on his/her way!

due March 28, 2012

 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

 


"If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle."  -Vincent van Gogh

 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brietta!!  That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange as it seems from all the way in Texas I thought you might be pregnant =) I miss you. I really cannot wait for October. I'm counting down the days. Very literally. Love! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't going to be on fb or xanga, but I was checking fb to see if there were any pics of the newest Dunphey baby, and I saw this!  Yay!  Congratulations!  I kind of wondered after running into you at the mall...you had a sort of first-trimester-of-pregnancy kind of look, if that makes sense (meant only in the very best possible way!).  Anyway, I am so excited for you.  If there is ever *anything* I can do for you, please let me know.  I totally don't mind having my day interrupted if you would like help (a sitter, dinner, help cleaning...anything). Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!  What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete