Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's not yet 6pm, but it's very dark outside. I am home with two very tired little people, one who is currently asleep (and I hope not at the expense of my own sleep later tonight!) and one who is currently watching That Thing You Do--the fallback whenever he is grumpy, wound-up, or exhausted. Does anyone else feel like it's time for bed???


I'm missing LIFE Group... bummer.


This afternoon we went over to the Story's for lunch. It was so fun! I love spending time with people! It's fun to host, but it's also very fun to be "hosted". Other than going to Daniel's parents and Joe and Stacie's, Daniel and I have never gone to anyone's to share a Sunday afternoon. It was really very, very enjoyable. In Gabriel's words (spoken as we drove away), "I like Mrs. Story's. I want to go back!"


I love people who love Jesus. It is so good to do anything--laugh, talk, worship, watch TV, whatever!--while sharing Him as a foundation. I am so grateful for the communion I have with the Father because of what Jesus did for me; how much more amazing is it that I am also given fellowship with brethren through His sacrifice?

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know - everyone likes Mrs. Story's house - Gabriel is not alone in that conclusion!

    Glad you had fun. Sorry about life group.

    ReplyDelete