Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Romans

We are beginning a series on the book of Romans at church.

I always love when we do a series on a passage/book of the Bible, but I am especially eager for this one. Do you ever have seasons when you just need the Gospel all over again? Because I do-- often-- and right now I am hungrier than ever for it.


The Word of God is living and active. I know this to be true. And yet I am daily amazed by this reality; by its strength, comfort, power, renewing, truth, and awakening.

This soul of mine, so easily overcome by its own inadequacy and brokenness and filth, soars each and every time I learn again that He loves me, He has saved me, He is for me, He will come again for me!

"The just shall live by faith."

Not by works. Not by knowledge. Not by circumstances.

By faith.

It is finished
He has done it.

I need this every day.
Every. Single. Day.

If you can't join us as we work through this study together on Sunday mornings, listen online!

No comments:

Post a Comment