Friday, December 17, 2010

house photos


house project 2010
the whole great room doesn't fit in one snapshot, but here's some


house project 2010
the wall that awaits paneling


house project 2010
widened doorway from the dining room, minus trim which will be custom-made


house project 2010
LOVE the size and color of the planks!


house project 2010
the staircase is vastly improved by the solid paint color, in my opinion


house project 2010
bedroom view #1


house project 2010
bedroom view #2


6 comments:

  1. Oh, Brietta, it looks just wonderful!  You must be so overjoyed.  Just think some of the family will get to see it very soon.  Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I LOVE it! What a great Christmas present and just in time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness! I cannot wait to see it in real life! This looks amazing. How blessed you are! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!  Thank you for taking the time to post pics.  I'm sure you have a million and one things to do now that you are back home prepping for Christmas!  

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AHappyHousewife - YES!  Believe it or not, I just this morning "found" the Texas Cousins gifts I purchased WEEKS ago.  So I'm sure they will be late for Christmas, which I am very sad about... but I will get them in mail ASAP so hopefully the make it sooner rather than later, anyway.

    ReplyDelete